Are you looking to take that next step up in your career and become a key member of a team supporting a large Federal Government agency? Then we want to hear from you!
Hill Associates is looking for strongly qualified people to help support our clients. We are currently seeking a Data Transfer Agent for a full-time position as part of an ongoing contract in Washington DC near Farragut West metro station.
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and the candidate must have a current active, Secret clearance or greater.
This is a hybrid position with scheduled days onsite and remote.
This position will be the hands-on personnel for a high-level Microsoft Dynamics File Transfer project. The qualified candidate will:
- Support of the end customer’s program mission for Data Transfer using NIST 800-53 or ICD 503 standards and best practices as applied to Government IT security frameworks and the RMF process.
- Transfer files from the classified implementation of MS CRM Dynamics, which have gone through declassification review and approval by Federal staff, to the end customer’s approved media.
- Transfer High-to-Low/Low-to-High
- MS CRM Dynamics will automatically consolidate the files to be transferred; this will be done on a regular basis, currently planned to be multiple times a day.
- Complete any required cybersecurity-focused review of the files.
- Create, if necessary, corresponding case records in the classified implementation of dynamics
- Transfer files from approved media to the appropriate location in the classified implementation of dynamics
- 9+ years’ experience working in an information technology (IT) environment or in a related field.
- Wiliness to be trained in Assured File Transfer (AFT) processes and tools.
- Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) experience is a plus.
- Education: master’s degree in an IT-related field (e.g., cybersecurity, computer science, computer engineering) with 5+ years of experience in an IT-related field; or a bachelor’s degree with 9+ years of experience in an IT-related field
- 5+ years’ experience working in an information technology (IT) environment or in a related field.
- CompTIA Sec+ (must obtain within 6 months of hire)
Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
HILL ASC, INC., Inc. does not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, or national origin.