Hill Associates is in search of a motivated, self-driven Systems Architect with expertise in Task Order and Information Technology (IT) procurement services and support. Candidate must have a passion for their work, be innovative, and possess strong verbal and written communication and analytic skills. Under the guidance of the Federal Lead, the candidate participates in procurement efforts that support the client’s programs.
The candidate will support the client’s procurement needs, from conception of the requirement, through award, to post-award management, and will be heavily relied upon for Information Technology procurement expertise.
Remote-based work is currently supported due to COVID-19. Physical work location is required in the DC metro region with potential telework options available to qualified candidates.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Meet and interact with government personnel (Contracting Officers) and CO representatives per the terms and conditions of the task order.
- Provide clear leadership, technical direction, and guidance to all task order personnel, and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with Treasury’s Federal Contracting Officers, Directors, and Hill’s Senior Management.
- Organize, direct, and coordinate execution of task order activities within negotiated time frames.
- Day-to-day high-level management of all operations including but not limited to communications, administration, logistics, procurement, budgeting and financial to ensure service levels and TO objectives are met
- Develop Task Order documents based on the Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) contract deliverables such as Statement of Work (SOW) and Performance Work Statement (PWS).
- Ensure submittal of task order deliverables per the contract with the ability to read and interpret federal acquisition policy, regulations, and directives and to apply those interpretations fully and legally to required deliverables.
- Provide Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) support on cloud systems migration requirements, estimation, and architecture documents.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities – Required
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of study with at least 15 years of experience (or Master’s degree with at least 10 years of experience) within the field of Information Technology or Business Management.
- Prior experience with the U.S. Federal Government procurement processes.
- Hands-on experience required in initiating, planning, developing, executing/managing, monitoring, controlling, and closing large-scale programs, including service delivery contracts, and directly supporting complex federal government acquisition programs/projects.
- Prior experience and deep understanding of BPA and Task Orders in Information Technology preferably in the Cloud and Cybersecurity domain.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable presenting to customers both virtually and in person.
- U.S. citizen with ability to obtain and maintain Public Trust Security Clearance.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities – Desired
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies and service providers.
- Familiarity with working capital funds/franchise funds in the U.S. Federal Government domain.
- Experience working in a Program Management Office (PMO) supporting IT enterprise service offerings.
What We Can Offer You:
Hill Associates is an affirmative action and equal opportunity, employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact the Hill Associates Recruiting Team at 202-656-6505 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Hill Associates offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.